The Project Manager is the quarterback of project delivery, acting as the main
point of contact for all the project related issues and the end to end service
delivery acting projects across a set of projects and/or clients, having
bachelor’s or master’s degree with 5 years of experience in direct project
management of both large and small scale, multi-disciplinary project.
- Collaborate with business leaders and coordinate the execution of business
- Formulate and define scope and objectives based upon both team member needs
and a good understanding of applicable business systems and industry
- Prepare timelines based upon the scope and additional business priorities
- Analyze business and user needs then document requirements
- Manage basic project phases, coordinate and drive communication, facilitate
decisions and follow through on the execution of projects
- Work closely with technology, operation, brand and experience, revenue,
product and teams to implement strategies
- Suggest and implement solutions for process improvement
- Set and manage client expectations as well as facilitate regular client and
project team meetings.
Send your CV/ Cover-letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
with subject "Project Manager"